The guilt trip method is a common vaccine marketing technique. If a parent is concerned, say about the ingredients in the shot for their child, they are told that they ‘have to’ vaccinate for the good of all other children to prevent the spread of disease in the community. This concept is flawed for a variety of reasons that I will explore here:
1. As stated above, diseases occur in 95% vaccinated communities and in outbreaks, the majority of those affected are already vaccinated. See pages http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Diseases-In-The-Vaccinated and http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Diseases-In-The-Vaccinated-Page-2 for regularly updated citations and articles about diseases in highly vaccinated populations.
2. Some vaccines are live and can shed in the child’s urine, excrement and saliva. Vaccine viruses can end up in our water supply by entering the sewage system and infect unvaccinated children, as reported in the ‘diseases in the vaccinated’ pages and http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Vaccine-Shedding. Killed virus vaccines have also been known to mutate and spread disease. For instance, a 16 year old girl died of meningitis B after kissing her boyfriend who’d just had the meningitis C vaccine. Scientists proved the bug was a mutated version of the vaccine virus – New England Journal of Medicine,Volume 342:219-220, January 20, 2000, number 3.
So in actual fact, the vaccinated are the ones who carry the disease and risk infecting the unvaccinated, rather than the other way around.
Manufacturers for Flumist vaccine note a case of transmission of vaccine virus from a vaccinated child to a child who was unvaccinated for flu. They wrote in their data sheet:
‘One placebo subject had mild symptomatic type B virus infection confirmed as a transmitted vaccine virus by a Flumist recipient in the same playgroup…..assuming a single transmission event, the probability of a young child acquiring vaccine virus following close contact with a single flumist vaccinee in this daycare setting was 0.58%….with documented transmission of one type B in one placebo subject and possible transmission of type A viruses in four placebo subjects, the probability of acquiring a transmitted vaccine virus was estimated to be 2.4%’
As live flu vaccine is offered to every child (in the UK at 2 years, 3 years and 4 years as well as to school children, the risk is likely to be higher – particularly in school and daycare settings).
The same data sheet said that live flu was still being isolated from the nasal passages of vaccinated people 28 days after they were vaccinated.
3. Doctors argue that people should be vaccinated to ‘protect’ those who are immuno-suppressed through cancer or some other cause. However, as vaccines mutate and shed, then an immuno-compromised person is at risk by being around a recently vaccinated person. For instance, the Merck Manual says ‘Immunocompromised patients should not receive live-virus vaccines, which could provoke severe or fatal infections.
Occasionally, within 1 mo of (chickenpox) vaccination, a mild maculopapular or varicella-like rash develops. Patients who develop this rash should avoid contact with immunocompromised people until it resolves. Spread of the virus from vaccine recipients to susceptible people has been documented in < 1% of recipients but only from those who developed a rash.
The same manual also states that 15% of children vaccinated with MMR will get a mild form of measles. They say it is noncommunicable but as it is live, the same as varicella vaccine, it could confer the same risk to the immuno-compromised. My eldest daughter actually got measles from a baby who’d just come straight from the MMR clinic. She broke out with classic measles rash and other symptoms 14 days later, which is the incubation period for measles.
No other child had it and there were no other cases in the area. I believe that my daughter, although she was hardly ever sick, was immuno-compromised to an extent because she was bottle fed due to me nearly dying from an infected episiotomy at her birth. Not having the antibodies and live white blood cells from my milk would have put her at extra risk for picking up vaccine derived viruses – http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Contraindications-people-who-shouldn-t-be-vaccinated-and-side-effects-From-The-Merck-Manual-vaccine-manufacturer-
I have had calls from nurses asking if it’s okay to vaccinate with live vaccines when there was a cancer ward next door and the patients were in direct contact. I said no. There are many documented cases of transmission to close contacts after live virus vaccine and the affect on an immuno-compromised person could be disastrous.
For instance, looking at another data for Flu Mist live flu vaccine spray, it states:
‘This medication should not be used if you have certain medical conditions. Before using this medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have: history of allergy to egg or egg products, immune deficiency.
After receiving the vaccine, you may shed influenza virus through the nose for up to 3 weeks. Tell laboratory personnel that you have used this medication. Nasal/oral specimens will test positive for influenza virus during this time. Also avoid close contact (e.g., same household) with people who are immunocompromised (e.g., HIV infection, cancer therapy) for at least 21 days. ‘
4. Vaccination is an invasive procedure on an otherwise healthy individual where no treatment is indicated. Vaccinations are not harmless sugar pills, they are drugs and like all drugs they have side-effects, sometimes serious. A person should never undergo any procedure involving risk for the benefit of someone else. Doctors argue that only ‘1 in a million’ are seriously injured or killed by vaccination, but if your child is that one, the risk to your child is 100%.
5. The responsibility of a parent is towards her own child. That is why we have something called Parental Responsibility (PR) in law. If your child is one of the 1 in 1000 children who suffer a seizure after MMR (http://www.immunisation.nhs.uk/Vaccines/MMR/Having_the_vaccination/after_mmr) then you will have essentially caused a seizure in your child to protect another child.
My own personal OPINION as a mother myself is that each parent is responsible for their own child and that child’s health and I will not risk my child’s health for a highly debatable perceived benefit to somebody else. If anything happened to my child as a result, I would be failing in my law given PR to protect my child.
Doctors argue that I am putting my children at risk by not vaccinating – but as stated further up the page, the majority of epidemics are occuring in the vaccinated as reported in many medical journals and newspapers.
6. The cancer patient who lives next door to you is not going to come around and give 24 hour a day care to your DPT brain injured child. He does not take social responsibility for your child – so why should your child take responsibility for him? According to Longmount Clinic, whole cell DPT causes brain damage in 1 in every 140,000 children – ‘Convulsions occur in 1 of 1750 vaccinations. Pertussis vaccine has also been associated with acute encephalopathy with permanent brain damage. Serious neurologic illness associated with whole cell pertussis vaccine is estimated at 1 in 140,000 – http://www.longmontclinic.com/Resources/A%20Guide%20to%20Childhood%20Immunizations
This is a truly SHOCKING figure. Although they argue that DTaP has now been developed that cuts the risk, but it only reduces MILD reactions, not serious ones. A data sheet for DTaP vaccine states:
‘Over the entire study period, 6 seizures were reported in the DAPTACEL™ group, 9 in the DT group and 3 in the
whole-cell pertussis DTP group, for overall rates of 2.3, 3.5 and 1.4 per 1,000 vaccinees, respectively. One case of infantile spasms was
reported in the DAPTACEL™ group.’ – so the seizures were actually more in the DTaP group than the whole cell group.
‘The common local and systemic adverse experiences, after all 3
doses, for DAPTACEL™ and the participating acellular vaccines that have subsequently been licensed in the US were generally similar
in type and frequency and were reduced in comparison to the whole-cell pertussis DTP vaccine.’
So the evidence suggests that only COMMON MILD side-effects are reduced, meaning a child’s risk from brain damage from a DPT containing vaccine could still be 1 in 140,000. – https://www.vaccineshoppe.com/image.cfm?image_type=product_pdfπ=286-10
7. Even if vaccines did work at preventing disease, there is no compensation for those who choose to partake in the programme. The UK government does not offer compensation to children injured or killed who were under the age of 2, and this is when most of the vaccines are given – http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Vaccine-Damage-Payments-Unit
If the person was older than that at the time of injury or death, then you have a slim chance of getting compensated but even then, you have to prove you are 60% disabled or more and if you do, you will only get a maximum pay-out of £120,000 – which will not pay for the life time care of a severely injured person.
Most of the time, an injury or death is passed off as ‘coincidence’ – http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/swine-flu/6467984/People-will-die-after-swine-flu-vaccine—but-its-just-coincidence.html
If we are going to have a system of medicine where it is okay to sacrifice some for the benefit of the majority, which is the argument of vaccination, then we need to stand up and acknowledge those sacrificed and properly honour and compensate the families of the dead in the same way we honour our war dead.